- The Commercial Hotel/Motel in Chinchilla, QLDDisappointing.
- Fire and Ice Bar in Subiaco, WASurprisingly good food, convenient location with limited drinks menu.
- The Craftsman Bar & Brasserie in Cannington, WAAbove standard suburban pub - nice looking food and good considering its location.
- The Stables Bar in Perth, WAModern CBD pub with a historic feel - great food and a decent selection of drinks
- The Byrneleigh in Nedlands, WAFantastic food with a rustic atmosphere.
- Captain Stirling Hotel in Nedlands, WALarge suburban pub - nothing special in particular
- Miss Kitty's Saloon in Inglewood, WASmall bar with big attitude - Outstanding food and great atmosphere.
- Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co. in Wilyabrup, WALaid back, family friendly brewery in the heart of The Margaret River Wine Region.
- The Grand Central Bar and Restaurant in Perth, WAModern CBD bar - great value drinks and lunches.
- Pure Bar in Subiaco, WASubiaco small bar – Tasty burgers a short walk from Subi Oval.
Pub Reviews for Perth, Western Australia
Cheers for visiting our site. pubreview.com.au is here to provide you with fair, casual and unbiased reviews of pubs throughout Western Australia, and eventually from pubs around Australia. Check out our about us page to view a break down of our rating criteria.
Our site is still in its early stages, however we have a range of new functions and features currently in planning and development so expect to see them soon.
We're always looking for people to help contribute through submitting reviews, leaving comments and rating their favourite pubs. So feel free to leave a comment and rating on any one of the pub pages and if you're interested in submitting more detailed reviews please don't hesitate to contact us.